We invite you to escape the ordinary; to leave the byways of man and immerse yourself in the wilderness grandeur of the Garden Isle. Only by exploring its natural wonders can you truly capture the meaning of this glorious island.
Jack brought his first helicopter to Kauai in 1962. His earlier companies were known as Garden Isle Helicopters, Kauai Helicopters, and Hawaii Helicopters International. A wide variety of helicopters were utilized such as the Bell 47G, Bell 47J, the Hiller FH1100, Sikorsky S-53 helicopters.
The Originator of Helicopter Tours on Kauai:
- Luxurious air-conditioned six-passenger AStar with huge floor-to-ceiling windows for excellent visibility
- Four-passenger Hughes 500s flown with the doors off
- Two-way intercom systems
- Informative live narration focusing on Kauai's history and native ecosystems
- 60 and 90-Minute Tours
- Exclusive tours, charters, and utility work available on request
- Our flights are an excellent value. Compare the dollar per flight minute cost with our competitors.
- We are an FAA Part 135 Air Carrier
- We have been granted authority by the FAA to fly at the lowest altitudes permitted for tour flights in Hawaii.
Highly recommended by the following:
- The Essential Guide to Kauai
- Kauai Underground Guide
- Ultimate Kauai Guidebook
- Moon Handbooks and many more!